[Txabs] Bus Service to National Convention

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 19:06:20 UTC 2012

Hey TABSters,

I'm sure that many of you have heard by now that Mega Bus has now started
service in Texas. Right now, they are selling all their in-state
destinations for $1.00 with a $0.50 booking fee. I just made my reservation
and paid $1.50 one way to get to Dallas for National Convention. So if
you're leaving from Austin, Dallas, Galveston, Houston, or San Antonio you
can take advantage of this service and the special they have going on right
now.

Their website is:

http://megabus.com/

See you all at Convention, and stay tuned because TABS has some very
exciting things in the works!

Best,

...Gabe

Gabriel M. Cazares, 1st Vice President

Texas Association of Blind Students - TABS (A Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of Texas)

www.nfbtx.org/tabs

Phone: 713-581-0619