[Txabs] Texans Unite at NABS Meeting

Juan Carlos Munoz jc.munoz.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 15:16:26 UTC 2012

Good morning TABSters,

As you may know by now, the preregistration link for the annual NABS
business meeting which will take place this Sunday in the Stemmons
Ballroom in the Atrium lobby is now up and running at

http://www.nabslink.org/drupal/civicrm/event/register?reset=1

And now, I speak directly to Texas. I strongly encourage everyone to
not only be there, but to please preregister so we can make our
presence felt at the meeting. Remember that preregistering and being
in the door before 6:45 assures you double entry into the raffles
throughout the night, including the grand prize of an 8GB iPod Touch
at the end. The TABS board is planning on having Texas sit together
before the meeting begins. And just how will we do this? Well, we will
work on setting aside a little slice of the room for Texas. To make
things a little easier, the board will be whering the new Southern
Strums t-shirts so we will be more recognisable, as well as calling
out our location so you may join us.

Our affiliate president wants us all to be at the meeting this Sunday,
and so do I. NABS will recognize the student division with the most
volunteers for NABS events, and I am proud to report that Texxas is in
the lead at this time. Let's keep it up so that WHEN TABS is
announced, heads will turn to our cheering section. Let's show the
rest of the country who's still  the best student division around.
Everyone have a safe trip to Dallas this weekend, and I'll see y'all
at the meeting.

EVERYONE START YOUR SUITCASES!

--
Respectfully,