[Txabs] Newsflash: There's only 5 Days to Reserve Your Room

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 19:23:37 UTC 2012

Fellow TABSters and Federationists,

I am just writing to inform those of you who are planning to join the Texas
Association of Blind Students and the Texas Parents of Blind Children for
our Spring Conference that you only have 5 days left to make your
reservation with the Sheraton Gunter Hotel. Our block of rooms will be
released on Wednesday March 21, 2012 at 5:00 PM, so act now! Make your room
reservation with the Sheraton Gunter as soon as possible by calling (888)
999-2085, and mentioning either the Texas Association of Blind Students or
the Texas Parents of Blind Children to receive the group rates. You won't
want to miss this great gathering of blind students and their families!!!

Also, if you have made your room reservation, but have not registered with
the conference, please take care of that at your earliest convenience as
well. You can register at: http://nfbtx.org/tabs/seminar/registration

It is just as important that you register for the conference, because:

A.      You'll save $5.00 if you register online

B.      You will be guaranteed an Agenda

C.      You will have a spot reserved in our various interactive group
activities

D.      And most importantly, you will have a plate reserved for you at our
banquet. (if you have any dietary requirements, we must know ahead of time.)

E.       If you require any other special accommodations you can let us know
on our registration site

I look forward to seeing many of you April 13-15 in beautiful San Antonio
Texas! If you have any trouble when booking your room with the hotel, or
with our registration please let me know. If you have any questions or
concerns about the seminar, also feel free to contact Kim Cunningham or me.

Looking forward to seeing y'all soon,

...Gabe

Gabriel M. Cazares, 1st Vice President

Texas Association of Blind Students - TABS (A Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of Texas)

www.nfbtx.org/tabs

Phone: 713-581-0619