[Txabs] Sign UP to Work the Information Table!

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 19:19:20 UTC 2012

Good Afternoon Federationists,

As you know, National Convention is rapidly approaching, and we as the
hosting affiliate have a lot to do to insure that our friends and federation
family have a wonderful time in the great Lone Star State!!! One of those
important parts, and perhaps the most frequented table of convention, is the
information table. I will be serving as this year's Information Table
Coordinator, and I am asking Chapter Presidents, as well as anyone who wants
to help, to please send me your name to include in the signup sheet.

The schedule is as follows:

Friday June 29, Saturday June 30, and Sunday July 1:

10:00 AM-12:00 PM

12:00 PM-2:00 PM

2:00 PM-4:00 PM

4:00 PM-6:00 PM

6:00 PM-7:00 PM

Monday July 2:

12:00 PM-2:00 PM

2:00 PM-4:00 PM

4:00 PM-6:00 PM

6:00 PM-7:00 PM

As you can see, we will be staffing the information table from Friday June
29 through Monday July 2, most shifts last for two hours, except for the
6:00 PM shift, which lasts for one hour.

I am counting on the support of our chapters and our members to assist in
providing that good ole southern hospitality at our information table, so
please sign up!

You can do so by replying to me directly off list, or by contacting Amy
Brown, our administrative assistant at our affiliate office.

Thanks everyone,

...Gabe

Gabriel M. Cazares, 1st Vice President

Texas Association of Blind Students - TABS (A Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of Texas)

www.nfbtx.org/tabs

Phone: 713-581-0619