[Txabs] FW: 2012 State Scholarship Announcement

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 05:04:40 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

Please see the note below regarding our 2012 NFB of Texas state scholarship
application program. We encourage you to apply if you are a blind student,
or to pass this message along to any blind student in the state that you may
know.

This is a very rewarding experience, I can attest to that because I was a
part of the 2010 scholarship class.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

I look forward to meeting this year's scholarship class in November!!!

Best,

...Gabe

Gabriel M. Cazares, 1st Vice President

Texas Association of Blind Students - TABS (A Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of Texas)

www.nfbtx.org/tabs