[Txabs] Now Accepting Applications for the 2013 Kimberly and Richie Flores Service Award

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 17:06:29 UTC 2013

TABSters and Federation Family,

I hope your summers have been fun, relaxing, and productive! With the start
of the fall semester rapidly approaching, our state affiliate and its
divisions begin planning and dreaming for our annual state convention. As
many of you know, this year our state convention will take place the weekend
of Friday November 8 through Sunday November 10, 2013 in our capitol city of
Austin. As is tradition, TABS will be holding our annual business meeting in
conjunction with our state convention on Friday November 8, many of you may
also remember that our student division board voted in April to open the
nominating process for the Kimberly and Richie Flores Service Award to our
membership.

The application for the award is now online at:
http://www.nfbtx.org/content/kimberly-and-richie-flores-service-award-nomina
tion-application

If you know of someone who has contributed in a major way to the mission of
TABS and the NFB, please nominate them. All applications must be received no
later than 5:00 PM on October 1 to be considered. If you have any questions,
please feel free to email us at tabs at nfbtx.org with your inquiry.

Stay tuned because TABS has exciting things in the works for the fall
season!

Warm regards,

...Gabe