[Txabs] FW: [NFBT] Fwd: Texas caucus

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 23:42:34 UTC 2013

Convention Going TABSters,
Please see the following message from our fearless leader with regards to
the Texas caucus. If you will be in Orlando by this time, please make it a
point to be there.
Also, please put all NABS events on your calendars if you haven't already.
Lets support our national student division and remind everyone why we're the
best in the country!
If you're going to be in Florida for the national convention, please make it
a point to look me up. I'd like to hang out with as many TABSters as
possible.
Thanks,

...Gabe

Gabe Cazares
President, Texas Association of Blind Students
A Division of the National Federation of the Blind of Texas
Twitter: @gmcazares
Skype: gabriel.cazares
Phone: 713-269-5156
"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is
Youer than You."-Dr. Seuss