[Txabs] 6 Days!

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 20:04:18 UTC 2013

Howdi TABSters and Federation Family,

We are so excited, the 2013 TABS and TPOBC Seminar is only 6 days away!!!
This year's seminar is shaping up to be the largest and most action packed

seminar we have ever had, and we are so excited that you're going to be a
part of it. You can help us make this seminar even better by doing two
things:

1. Preregistering as soon as possible. In order for us to have the correct
amount of meals reserved with the hotel, we need to know that you are
coming. Preregistering with us will add you to our headcount and will insure
that you have meals reserved for that weekend, plus if you have special
dietary needs, you will be

able to let us know what those are on the preregistration form. In addition
to being included on the headcount for food, you will also be entered into

the conference door prize drawing. Throughout the conference, we will be
drawing names at random to receive door prizes; you must be present in the
room

when your name is called in order to win. Preregister here:

http://www.nfbtx.org/content/2013-tabstpobc-seminar

2. Tweet about the seminar!!! Let us know that you're excited, tweet about
us while you're traveling to the seminar, and definitely tweet about us
during

the conference!!! Make sure to include the official conference hash tag
#NFBTXWIN, so we can retweet your tweets. Be creative and positive, there
may be

a prize for the most creative and positive tweets! Stay tuned, and get your
tweet on!!!

Also, please note that the conference agenda is now live! Be sure to stop
by: http://www.nfbtx.org/tabs/winning-life to get an idea of what to expect
next weekend. The agenda also includes important information about meal
ticket purchases, registration/preregistration times and locations, and a
whole plethora of other useful details.

We hope y'all are just as excited as we are. If you have any questions or
comments, please don't hesitate to contact us at tabs at nfbtx.org

Looking forward to seeing many of you in a week!!!

Team TABS