[Txabs] Support the 2013 TABS Summer Kick-Off BBQ Fundraiser

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Wed May 1 23:34:09 UTC 2013

Howdi Fellow Federationists,

Most of your favorite TABSters are all being crushed by the barrage that is
finals and the end of the semester. While we are under a pile of stress now,
we have hope, because it's now officially May 1, and May means summer!

To help celebrate the arrival of summer, TABS will be hosting a barbecue
plate fundraising event in Corpus Christi. Listen up Corpus and surrounding
areas, on Saturday June 8, 2013 from 11:00 Am to 4:00 PM TABS will be
outside of Guerra Restaurant located at 1901 Baldwin Blvd., Ste. A. Corpus
Christi, TX 78404; selling plates that include chicken, rice, and beans!!!
You can purchase a meal ticket in advance for $5, or come to the event the
day of to purchase a plate. Priority will be given to people who preorder!!!
And once we sell out, we sell out!

Make sure you don't miss out on this awesome and affordable meal! Contact
Corina Salinas for more information, or to preorder your meals! Her email
address is corina.d.salinas at gmail.com or by phone: 281-745-7576.

Chapters, you can support your one and only student division by making a
donation that will be used to purchase supplies for this fundraiser. If you
are interested in donating, please feel free to email me off list, or
contact me by phone at 713-269-5156.

All the money raised from this fundraiser will be used to help fund future
Washington Seminar student assistance scholarships, the annual TABS and
TPOBC Seminar, and other TABS related activities.

A huge thank you to Corina Salinas and her fundraising team for taking the
lead on this project!

...Gabe

Gabe Cazares, President

Texas Association of Blind Students

A Division of the National Federation of the Blind of Texas