[Txabs] TABS Business Meting Preregistration Now Open

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 20:21:21 UTC 2013

TABSters and Federation Family,

I hope you are making plans to join us for the 2013 state convention of the
NFB of Texas, the student division has exciting activities and fundraisers
in the works, and more information will be coming soon on all of those
items. This is just to let all of you who are planning on joining us for our
2013 TABS Business Meeting know that preregistration is now open! By
preregistering, you will avoid the long line at the meeting, you'll be able
to pay your dues, pick up an agenda, and walk right in. Preregistering for
the business meeting also enters you into the division's door prize drawing,
so don't delay, preregister!
http://www.nfbtx.org/tabs/2013-tabs-business-meeting

Thanks to Thomas Stivers for helping us out with the registration site.

If you have any questions about student activities at convention, please
feel free to email me off-list.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing many of you in the coming weeks.

All the best,

...Gabe