[Txabs] Reminder: Now Accepting Nominations for the 2013 Kimberly and Richie Flores Service Award

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 17:58:42 UTC 2013

Federation Family,

This is just a friendly reminder that the TABS Service Award Committee is
currently accepting nominations for the 2013 Kimberly and Richie Flores
Service Award. If you know of someone who has advanced the mission of TABS
and the NFB in a big way this year, nominate them! The Flores Service Award
is the highest honor a member or ally of the student division can receive,
as a result we are looking for an exemplary individual who has contributed
to, or who has advocated for blind students in our state in a significant
way.

For more information, and to nominate someone, please visit our online
application at:

http://www.nfbtx.org/content/kimberly-and-richie-flores-service-award-nomina
tion-application

Please keep in mind that the deadline for submissions is no later than 5:00
PM on Tuesday October 1, 2013. Don't delay, nominate an individual today! If
you have any questions about the award or the nomination process, please
direct them to our committee Chairwoman, Monica Villarreal by sending them
to tabs at nfbtx.org.

Stay tuned because the student division has exciting things in the works for
our 2013 State Convention.

Best,

...Gabe