[Txabs] Final Reminder: Deadline for the Kimberly and Richie Flores Service Award is Fast Approaching

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 18:54:27 UTC 2013

TABSters,

This is just a friendly reminder that the deadline to nominate an individual
for the 2013 Kimberly and Richie Flores Service Award is fast approaching.
If you are thinking of nominating a fellow TABSter or Federationist that you
feel has contributed to improving the lives of blind students, don't delay!
The application will close at 5:00 PM this coming Tuesday October 1, 2013.
The application can be found at the following link:
http://www.nfbtx.org/content/kimberly-and-richie-flores-service-award-nomina
tion-application

Looking forward to seeing all of you soon at upcoming NFB of Texas events.

All the best,

...Gabe

PS. Stay tuned because exciting things are in the works for our 2013 state
convention! I sincerely hope you'll be a part of it!