[Txabs] TV show looking for blind host

Kayleigh Joiner kayleigh281 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 17:39:02 UTC 2014

Here is the breakdown:

FEMALE, BLIND HOST 20-35 For a travel show around the world !!! The show is
based on an innovative and entertaining travel magazine. It goes beyond the
constraints of common travel shows and presents an honest and intimate
insight into the travel experiences of a 25- 35 year old, blind woman, who
meets local residents in different cities of the world. In every episode,
the blind woman gets to know a resident, who shows her his/her favorite
places. In the course of that, the two of them are having casual
conversations, trying to picture each other and are describing how they
perceive and sense the presented environment. Thus an intensive and
personal perspective will be created. The program lives because of the
vitality of the host and the local, who are living their lives with passion
and courtesy and share their personal experiences with the spectator.

Approximate shoot times per episode: 3-7 shooting days (It will be a 10
episodes Online show. Possible network in the future)

We will fly in the host to the countries we are shooting in. After
shooting, we will fly in the host one day per episode to Berlin, Germany
for voice overs in the postproduction.

The host gives us an insight into her life through her experiences
traveling.
She should be super excited about travelling and sees this as something new
to explore in her life.

ALL EPISODES WILL BE SHOT IN ENGLISH
Thanks and I look forward to hearing your thoughts! Email me ASAP if
interested alex at alexshaw.tv

*Alex Shaw *

*Director of Casting and Talent Relations Asylum Entertainment*
15503 Ventura Blvd Suite 380
Encino, CA 91436