[Txabs] Fwd: [NFBT] Fwd: [Nfbnet-master-list] National Scholarship Announcement

jonathan franks franks.jonathan13 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 02:48:26 UTC 2014

Hello all,
Please read Norma Crosby and Patty Changs emails in the forwarded messages.

I recently won this scholarship for this year and it is an excellent
opportunity to not only attend National Convention and see the great
things the NFB is doing on a National level, but who doesn't love free
cash?

Best

Jonathan Franks
Treasurer