[Txabs] Make Your Reservations Now

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 20:49:18 UTC 2014

TABSters and Federation Family,

February is truly a short month! As we gear up to say farewell to February,
and welcome in a brand new month, we get closer and closer to the fourth
annual NFBT Youth Conference! This year, as many of you already know, TABS
and TPOBC will be hosting our joint NFBT Youth Conference the weekend of
April 4-6, 2014 in Houston. If you have not made your room reservation
already, don't delay, our block will be released on March 15. You can
reserve your room with the DoubleTree directly by calling 713-759-0202, and
letting them know you're with the NFBT Youth Conference to receive the
conference rate of $89.00 per night plus tax. If you have any problems
booking after this date, please contact either Richie Flores or me at the
information provided below.

Also, don't forget to let us know you're coming! Preregister for the
conference at: http://nfbtx.org/content/nfbt-youth-conference

Financial assistance may be available through Division for Blind Services,
for those who have active cases with the agency. For more information,
contact your DBS counselor. If you need advocacy assistance or guidance,
please contact Richie Flores, (512) 323-5444, rflores at nfbtx.org, or me,
(281) 965-9583, gcazares at nfbtx.org, directly.

Looking forward to seeing many of you soon!

...Gabe