[Txabs] Announcing the 2014 NFBT Youth Conference

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 18:33:46 UTC 2014

Fellow TABSters and Federationists,

TABS and TPOBC are pleased to announce the 2014 NFBT Youth Conference!
Please see the attached flyer for all the details. Also, please share this
information with anyone who you think might be interested. We are excited to
be taking the conference to Houston this year, and are looking forward to a
weekend of fun, information, and networking.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions off-list.

...Gabe