[Txabs] FW: [NFBT] Apply Now for 2014 NFBT Scholarship!!

Amanda Matheny mommyzhuuraan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 01:37:43 UTC 2014

I have a question regarding the scholarship requirement of attending a
school in Texas. I am a completely online student at Western
Governor's University (WGU). Some people consider them to be a Utah
college as that is where their administrative offices are located.
However, they have affiliates in many different states, including
texas. Would you consider this an in state or out of state college,
and would it qualify for the scholarship? If you consider it Utah, I
somehow doubt I could apply for the NFB of Utah scholarship since I am
not a Utah resident. Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

--
Amanda Matheny
Twitter: @craftyfrugalmom