[Txabs] TXABS Facebook Group

Cazares, Gabriel M gmc41 at txstate.edu
Wed Oct 8 22:43:16 UTC 2014

Hi Amanda,
Bre Brown, TABS Secretary, and I maintain the TABS Facebook group. I apologize for the delay, I'll make sure you get accepted soon.
Take care,

...Gabe
President, Texas Association of Blind Students
A Division of the National Federation of the Blind of Texas
"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back."-National Federation of the Blind
www.nfb.org