[Txabs] Check out the NFB Community Service Division!

jonathan franks franks.jonathan13 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 21:14:18 UTC 2015

Greetings Tabsters!

I hope you all have had an enjoyable start to the new year.

As all of us are students on this list, we often at times think about
our futures, figuring out our career paths and goals in life.

For High School students, many College and Universities not only look
at our academic successes but our contributions to our communities.

For College students, as we embark towards employment, many employers
look at our resumes and are more willing to hire individuals who have
volunteered and given back to their community.

Did you know that there is a Community Service Division right here in
the National Federation of the Blind?

To find out more information I would like  to encourage you all to
visit http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/community-service_nfbnet.org

There are also Social Media accounts for the Community Service
Division so that you can keep up with what is going on.

To find the Facebook page search for NFB Community Service Division

To follow them on Twitter go to http://www.twitter.com/nfbcsdivision

They also have a blog, you can visit the page by going to
http://nfbcommunityservice.wordpress.com/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to email me off list

Have a great day!

Jonathan Franks
Treasurer
Texas Association of Blind Students

--
"People look for miracles, people look for wonders, people expect
surprises of all kinds,". "Yet the greatest wonder, the greatest