[Txabs] [NFBT] Want free money? Come check out the NFB scholarship program.

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 20:43:55 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Here are the eligibility requirements as found on www.nfb.org/scholarships.
If you have further questions, I would encourage you to right our national
office at scholarships at nfb.org.

Hope this helps!

...Gabe

ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS

All applicants for these scholarships:

1.must be legally blind (PDF document) in both eyes, and

2.must be residing in the United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto
Rico, and

3.must be pursuing or planning to pursue a full-time, postsecondary course
of study in a degree program at a United States institution in the 2015
scholastic year, except that one scholarship may be given to a person
employed full-time while attending school part-time, and

4.must participate in the entire NFB national convention and in all of its
scheduled scholarship program activities.

In addition to a scholarship, each winner will receive assistance to attend
the 2015 National Federation of the Blind Annual Convention which takes
place in July in Orlando, Florida, providing an excellent opportunity for
high-level networking with active blind persons in many different
professions and occupations.