[Txabs] Writing Blog posts for the NFB Community Service Division

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Wed Jun 3 18:54:00 UTC 2015

Dear NFB of Texas Members,
The spirit of the 75 Days of Service is still going strong. The
National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division is looking
for your stories! If you, a group, chapter, or division has done any
type of community service project, we would love to put your story onto
our blog. By giving back to our communities, we can truly show that we
all have the capabilities to be able to provide help with our sighted
peers and work towards ending the false assumption that we are the ones who need
help. I encourage you all to share your positive stories about when
you have volunteered.

To submit your stories, please email
 blog at nfbcommunityservice.org

Please check out our blog at:

https://nfbcommunityservice.wordpress.com/

Let’s get involved!

Jonathan Franks
Outreach and Partnerships Committee Co-Chair
NFB Community Service Division