[Txabs] The final 75 Days of Service Call

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Thu Jun 25 23:58:00 UTC 2015

Greetings everyone,

The 75 Days of Service campaign officially comes to a close tomorrow.
I would like to invite you all too call-in and participate in the last
75 days of service conference call this Sunday. We will be discussing
and reflecting on this amazing campaign with success stories,
information about what the National Division has planned for the
upcoming 75th convention of the National Federation of the Blind along
with upcoming opportunities of how you can become involved!

The call in information is as follows:
Call 712-432-0140
Access code 808277

I hope to hear many of you on the call

Best

Jonathan Franks
Board Member
National Federation of the Blind of Texas
Co-Chair
Outreach and Partnerships Committee
NFB Community Service Division