[Txabs] Intro from Mexico

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 15:20:16 UTC 2015

  HI listers
Gerardo from Mexico; I'd like to believe some of you on here might
remember me from other lists in the past? I'm 37 almost 38 years of age,
and possibly move back to the US specifically to the Rio Grande valley
area, thus I dont know if I'd be qualified as a student in terms of
having to revalidate my Psychology major (or if this isnt doable maybe
studying something else like Accessibility Technology instructor) and
other sorts, thus aside from learning what's new over there, I'd like to
be in contact via EMail with some of you guys to learn of living
conditions, if there are jobs available, maybe talk about my plans to
see if I'm on track etc etc. Aside help in any way I can if you guys
have questions of being a blind student etc. So looking forward to
hearing amd meeting some of you guys on here!

--
Enviado desde mi lap