[Txabs] National Federation of the Blind Scholarships

Bre Brown bre.brown24 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 16:28:00 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

Our holiday breaks are wrapping up, and school is coming back in to
full swing. With all of that comes applying for scholarships.

I am excited to share with you that the scholarship application is now
available in Spanish. Our organization is working hard on Spanish
outreach. You can also now find the Presidential Release in Spanish.
Here is the link to the Spanish info.
http://www.nfbpr.org/programa-de-becas-del-2016.html

Here is the link to the application in English as well.
https://nfb.org/scholarships

The application deadline is March 31st. Be sure to get your
application in as soon as you can. Be sure to share this info with
other blind students, teachers, rehab counselors, etc.

Thanks
Bre Brown

Second Vice president, National Association of Blind Students