[Txabs] Check out the NFB Community Service Division's Newsletter

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Sun Jan 17 03:00:56 UTC 2016

Fellow Federationists,
My apologies for the previous email not having any text.

The Texas Community Service Committee is looking to start of 2016 with
a bang! I would also like to keep y'all in the loop of what the
National Division is doing. Last year we were pleased to launch our
very first newsletter and are gearing up to work on coming out with
the next edition. I would like to encourage you all to check out last
year's edition and please provide any commentary and feedback to the
Newsletter's Editor Hindley Williams at hbwilliams16 at gmail.com

The link to the newsletter is below:

http://nfbcommunityservice.org/newsletter_fall_2015

Happy reading and warm regards,

Jonathan Franks
Board Member
National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people  and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.
bb