[Txabs] The next NFB of Texas Community Service Committee Conference call

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Sun Sep 11 19:46:59 UTC 2016

Greetings Federation family,
Do you want to make an impact on your community? Do you want to help
others  who may not have the means to help themselves? Do you want  an
altruistic way to build your confidence as a successful blind person?
Do you want ideas on how to help build your chapter with getting
involved with community service?

Well my friends, if any or all of those answers for you are yes, I
want to invite you to the next NFB of Texas Community Service
Committee conference call. We will be finalizing our NFB of Texas
State Convention Service Project and discussing ideas for this
committee as we continue on for the remainder of this year into 2017.

The call will be taking place this Wednesday at 8pm Central time.
The call in information is below:

Call:
641-715-0700
Access Code:
596511

I hope that many of you can make it and feel free to contact me at
jfranks at nfbtx.org
If you have any questions

Warm regards,

Jonathan Franks BSW
Board Member
National Federation of the Blind of Texas

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people  and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.