[Txabs] The NFB TX Community Service Committee is meeting tomorrow!

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Tue Jan 10 16:22:36 UTC 2017

Hello all,
My apologies, apparently gmail sent my email with no text in it. Below
is the text that I wrote yesterday for the meeting reminder that the
NFB TX Community Service Committee is meeting on Wednesday!!

Good morning fellow Texans,
First and Foremost, Happy New Year to you all.

The NFB of Texas Community Service Committee is happy to be holding
our very first committee meeting of 2017 this Wednesday!
We will be discussing our plans for the coming year including working
with Texas chapters in promoting community service and how it can
build their membership,
partnering with NFB of Texas programs and how we can implement
volunteering into them as well as discussing and planning for
community service projects
throughout the year and for our convention later this year in
November. We welcome everyone who wants to participate, contribute and
ask questions. Whether
you are a pro at giving your time in volunteering or have never
volunteered before, you are definitely welcome.

The call will take place this coming Wednesday the 11th at 8pm Central.

To participate, please call
641-715-0700
Access Code:
596511

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
jfranks at nfbtx.org

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people  and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.