[Txabs] Tabs Legislative and advocacy committee call tonight

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Sun Jan 21 13:04:49 UTC 2018

Howdy Tabsters,
  My name is Jonathan franks and I am the Chairperson for the
  Legislative and Advocacy committee of the Texas Association of Blind
  Students. As we gear up for Washington Seminar, it is important that
  we prepare ourselves to be as efficient and effective as possible as
  we advocate for the issues the National Federation of the Blind has
  set forth for us to take to Capitol hill. Even if you are unable to
  attend Washington Seminar, there are ways that you can help in the
  legislative movement of the NFB.

  This Sunday, January 21st at 6pm Central we will be holding a call
 discussing the 4
  issues and answer any questions that may come up.

  The call-in information is as follows:

  Call:
  641-715-0700
  Access Code:
  596511

  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
jfranks at nfbtx.org

  Warm regards,

  Jonathan Franks BSW
  Treasurer
  Texas Association of Blind Students
  Graduate Student
  MSW Program
  Texas State University

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people  and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.