[TXABS] Introduction

jonathan franks franks.jonathan13 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 17:05:49 UTC 2020

Hello and welcome,
As stated before, this list serve is not that active. I would
encourage you to find Texas association of blind students on Facebook
and
@nfbtx_students
on twitter.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me offlist.

Warm regards,

Jonathan Franks MSW
Board Member
National Federation of the Blind of Texas

--
"If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you
can become it." - William Arthur Ward