[Uabs] Salt Lake Chapter Upcoming Fundraisers

Kevin cowboy0210 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 04:27:55 UTC 2010

The Salt Lake Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Utah
proudly invites you to help support our efforts by enjoying dinner at
Texas Roadhouse
5418 South 1900 West just off Redwood Rd. in Taylorsville, UT
on Thursday, July 29, 2010 from 6:00-9:00pm.
10 % of all profits during this timeframe will be donated to the chapter!
Additionally, come join us at the Salt Lake County Fair Wed. - Sat. August 11-14th where we will once again be
"Smashing the Myths of Blindness",
We will have a booth and be taking swings at a car, educating the public about blindness and raising funds for our chapter. We will also be selling t-shirts and caps with this theme in mind. With the purchase of a t-shirt or hat, the purchaser will be entered to win prizes and receive a free swing at the car!
For further information please call our hotline (801) INFO-NFB or (801) 463-6632 or David Sarle at (801) 556-3797.
We look forward to seeing you!!!!!
 Best Regards,

Kevin D. Ledford

"Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do."

- John Wooden