[Uabs] Comic Books for the Blind and the Visually Impaired

Blind Vision United blindvisionunited at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 18:22:21 UTC 2015

Hi Guy,

I have tried to put your e-mails into a digest mode but it will not allow me to do it. Could you please unsubscribe Blind Vision United or put us in a digest e-mail list? I congradulate you for Your skills in creating this comic book for the electronic world, but we are receiving too many e-mails from you and the list.

Thank you for your consideration and your cooperation.

Sincerely,

BVU Secretary

Tee Jae