[Vabs] State Division Materials

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 04:45:00 UTC 2008

Dear state student division presidents and representatives:

The NABS web site is well underway.  As we grow closer to the launch we're
turning to our student leadership at the state level to help us collect
information about some specific information in your affiliates.  If your
affiliate offers a scholarship, we would like to know.  If you have an
upcoming state convention, we'd like the dates.  If there is a unique
program in your state that only exists in your geographic boundaries, we'd
like you to share it with others.  Help us build a complete repository of
information that equally shares details about the happenings in your
division and affiliate.  If you could pass this along to me by Sunday,
December 21, you'd be my favorite person.

Also, I want to take a moment to thank Peter Donahue for throwing in his
technical assistance to help us meet our ambitious deadline.  He's good
people, and any affiliate and/or division would be fortunate to have him in
their corner.

Thanks all.

Joe Orozco

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."--James M.
Barrie