[Vabs] FW: [nabs-l] Calling All New State Student Divisions...

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 00:45:33 UTC 2008

Subject: [nabs-l] Calling All New State Student Divisions...

Hello NABS listers,

If you're a member of a state student division that was
organized during the past two years (2007 or 2008), we'd like
to hear from you!

NABS is putting together an informational handbook for people
interested in starting or building  up student divisions in
their states. We're compiling a bunch of examples of great
seminars, fund-raisers and other activities that other state
divisions have done. We have a bunch of contributions already
from some of our largest and oldest divisions, but we'd also
like to include input from some of our newer divisions as well,
to inspire those of us who are starting from the very beginning.

So if your division is less than two years old and you've
recently sponsored a seminar, fund-raiser or other activity
that went well, we'd like to hear about it! Please reply
on-list and tell us about your activity. Better yet, if you
still have the agenda or other written materials from your
event that you'd be willing to share with other NABS leaders,
please send them to me individually at arielle71 at gmail.com
Thanks in advance for your contributions!

Hope everyone has an excellent holiday and a happy and healthy New Year,

Arielle Silverman
First Vice-President, National Association of Blind Students