[Vabs] new member

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 31 23:16:56 UTC 2008

Carolena,

I didn't realize you were on here.  I met you briefly at the VA convention a
few years ago.  I assume you are a senior.  Do you go to public school?
Will you go to college?  Since you can't read print do you use books in
audio format?  I am finishing my degree at Marymount.
The VA division is inactive.  I'm curious to know if you went to the last
meeting lead by Jessica and what happened.

Ashley