[Vabs] FX board meeting on Thursday evening

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 19 16:56:34 UTC 2009

Hello Fellow chapter officers and members; On Thursday, August 20 at 7:00
pm, the Fairfax Chapter will be having a board meeting via conference call.
Everyone who is interested is welcome to join us.

The conference call number is:
866-704-2476
Access code:
868549 pound sign

Again, the chapter's board meeting is open to everyone and we look forward
to hearing from you at 7:00PM. If you have difficulty logging into the
conference call system, please call me on my cell phone at 703.994.2040.

Below are the items we are going to discuss during the call. If you wish to
add anything to the list, please email or call me prior to the meeting so
that I can include them. My contact information is at the bottom of the
email.

Items to be covered:
Fundraising Committee plans for the fall: Cathy Schroeder and John Scroggs
2009 State Convention Fellowships: establishing a committee and application
guidelines Donations for state convention door prizes:
December Holiday Party: setting a date and location:
Push to sell/promote the 2009 Louis Braille coin: John Bailey Automating the
calling of members to remind them about meetings: John Bailey Collecting
ideas for future programs: Everyone Playing the Presidential Release: John
Bailey Ideas for future projects: Everyone Ideas for continuing to grow our
chapter: Everyone Finding organizations we can reach out to as speakers etc:
John Bailey

If you have any questions or would like to add anything to the agenda,
please call me at 703.994.2040 or email me at john_bailey17 at hotmail.com.

Look forward to talking with everyone Thursday night, JB

ManTech Inc.
John C. Bailey
Senior Oracle Database Administrator
14800 Conference Center Drive
(703) 378-3579
ext. 229
Leadership Fairfax class of '06
This communication, along with any attachments, is covered by federal and
state law governing electronic communications and may contain company
proprietary and legally privileged information.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this in error, please reply immediately to
the sender and delete this message.  Thank you.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from the Fairfax chapter please
reply and I will remove you from the list.

Cathy