[Vabs] [Nfbmd] WANTED: PARTICIPANTS TO TEST THE AUDIO QUALITY OF RADIO READING SERVICES

Daniel Schwab DSchwab at npr.org
Mon Aug 24 19:10:03 UTC 2009

Over the coming weeks, NPR Labs will begin testing Radio Reading
Service broadcasts to ensure that transmission quality remains
acceptable during the transition to digital radio.  We will be
testing individuals who are either blind or have profound vision
loss.  We are particularly interested in hearing from individuals who
have listened to radio reading services in the past, or who currently
listen to radio reading services.  Male and female participants above
the age of 18 are welcome.  We will be able to test 2 people at once,
so if anyone would like to come with a friend, we can accommodate
you! The test should last approximately 2 hours and will be held at
National Public Radio's headquarters located in Northwest Washington
D.C. Each participant will receive $50 for his/her participation. If
you would like more information, or would like to participate, please
contact Dan Schwab at 202-513-2466 or by email at dschwab at npr.org.