[Vabs] So how did it go?

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 4 21:22:09 UTC 2009

Hi Corbb,

How did the event go?  What happened?  Was this for people from all over the
country? How many attended?

I was not feeling well so did not make the call.  However next time, I
likely can do it.  Most days are fine with me; I'd say no Fridays though.  I
commend your efforts and hope it works out.  What level are you in school?
You may not be a student much longer.  I am a student at Marymount and I
struggled writing my last paper because it was rather long and I am used to
writing small papers.  If I get a good grade on it I will graduate in May.
I won't be a student much longer.  But if new developments come and VABs
actually plans stuff I'll come to the next meeting at state convention.
So far we have meetings and nothing was acted on; I tried to reach members
and the presidents and they were hard to reach.  So hope you can make this
inactive division active.
Although I won't be a student long, I will certainly keep vabs in mind.

Ashley