[Vabs] just wanted to introduce myself to the list

jonathan matte jmatte28 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 14 13:11:34 UTC 2009

Hi there everybody.
I don't normally tend to subscribe to online lists, but every now and then I like to try new things and since I enjoy meeting all sorts of people I thought it might be interesting to give this a shot.
My name is Jonathan but most of my friends call me Jon.
I'm 26 and not actually from the state of Virginia myself.
I live in Massachusetts a city called Brockton located about 45 or so minutes south of Boston.
I'm sure some of you who are reading this are wondering why I would subscribe to another list in another state.
Well since I couldn't find a list or chapter for Massachusetts I figured it didn't really matter where I posted since I'm all about getting to know all sorts of people.
Right now I'm not actually in college and I'm not exactly sure if I plan on returning to school.
I had some educational struggles throughout my high school and college years.
If you would like to know more about that sort of thing please email me about it off list and I'll be happy to go in to it with a bit more depth.
In terms of my interests I tend to be a very laid back person.
I enjoy reading, listening to all types of music, talking online and on the phone, going out to dinner, sometimes to the movies and browsing around in bookstores such as Barnes And Noble and Borders.
My 2 biggest passions in life are great books and music.
If you would like to know more specifically what types of books or music I'm in to feel free to ask me and I'll be happy to elaborate.
I'm currently single and do not have any kids though like most people I'm always on the look out for that sort of thing and hope to meet someone that I could end up connecting with at some point in my lifetime.
I think that's probably a good start in terms of introducing myself to the list and I would enjoy talking to all sorts of people.
There are 2 ways I can be reached.
If you like to instant message back and forth I have aim and my screen name is tvvault82
Or you can always email me.
My email address is
jmatte28 at comcast.net
I know many people seem to prefer MSN or Skype for talking so just to let people know if you do decide to email meI'm very prompt at getting back to people and you'll usually hear from me within 24 hours or so.
I'm hoping to meet lots of new people out of this list so please feel free to say hello.
Have a great weekend!