[Vabs] Conference Call Update - Sunday at 10pm Eastern

Corbb O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 17:44:30 UTC 2009

Hi everybody,

I have sent the conference call phone number to those who expressed
interest in participating. For security purposes, I have been asked to
not send the number over this list. However, if you would still like
to participate on Sunday at 10 pm Eastern, please e-mail me off list
and I will forward you the number.

On the call, I'd like for us to take a few moments to meet one another
without the disguise of a keyboard, go over the ideas that we have for
the organization this year and who can plan them, as well as discuss a
the creation of a constitution. If you're feeling ambitious, you can
review the attached document, which is the Michigan Association of
Blind Students' constitution. (The attachment may not go through, in
which case let me know and I'll ask David Andrews about updating our
list settings.)

Please e-mail me with any questions.
Corbb O'Connor
President, Virginia Association of Blind Students