[Vabs] Let's get together!

Corbb O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 18:56:41 UTC 2009

Hi Nathan, and others:

May 9th is a Saturday...not during school hours that I'm aware of.

Corbb

-----
Corbb O'Connor
The George Washington University '10
B.A. Political Communication & Economics

On Mar 30, 2009, at 10:23 PM, drums wrote:

Hi, Corbb, this is Nathan.  What date is May 9th  specifically on?
Thanks.
I am trying to figure out if it is during school hours or not, which
will allow me the ability orinability to attend.
Nathan.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Corbb O'Connor" <corbbo at gmail.com>