[Vabs] Nabs Membership committee conference call.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 04:19:28 UTC 2009

 Hello to all,
   a quick and friendly reminder that  sunday at 6 p.m.e.t. we will be
having our  first national association of blind students membership
conference call brought to you  by the national association of blind
students membership committee.  We are very excited to bring  to you
discussion related to community service as our first topic.  We  will
also ask for your input in future conference calls as well as  open
oppertunity for  interested individuals to join in the membership
committee.
  712.775.7100 is the number  to call  and the passcode is257963

 Please  note that the ajenda is below and  will also be atatched.
  We  look forward to  hearing from you  all soon!
  Best,
 Darian smith
 membership co-chair.

			Nabs membership conference call:   community service

1.	Welcome, introduction to committee, membership conference call
series.: membership committee

2.	Introductions (name, from, school?): membership.
3.	Community service, what is it, what it means to those who’ve done
it and how it fits into our philosophy (Tracey Saforanco (NFB of Va.
4.	 Questions, comments for Tracey.

5.	Community service discussion (ideas stories ECT.)

6.	Ideas for other speakers in remaining topic conference calls.

7.	Connecting with individuals wishing to join committee.

8.	Set-up next date for conference call.
9. Thhank you and adjourn

--
"And if you will join me in this improbable quest, if you feel destiny
calling, and see as I see, a future of endless possibility stretching