[Vabs] Fw: Great Opportunity for Students who like to travel!

YoJen29 at aol.com YoJen29 at aol.com
Fri Nov 20 00:30:08 UTC 2009

Interesting. I am on that mailing list, but I do not recall receiving that
email.
Jen

In a message dated 11/19/2009 3:00:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ludwig92 at verizon.net writes:

Wow, how  do manage the finances, as travellingto the Grand Canyon would be
rather  expensive.  Although money would seem to remain a prominent issue
in
these uncertain economic times, I would go if I could.
Nathan.