[Vabs] State Convention

Corbb O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 05:57:47 UTC 2009

Hey folks:

Will you be at our State Convention Nov. 13-15 in Williamsburg? I hope
the answer is "yes," and if it's "no," please talk to your local
chapter President to see about how he/she can help you get there! (If
you have questions about the state convention, please feel free to ask
here.) On Saturday, the Student Division will be holding elections,
discussing a VABS Constitution, and -- well -- what do you want
included? Any speakers you'd like to hear from, topics that you'd like
discussed, or questions you'd like answered? Let me know as soon as
you think of ideas so I can work to include them in our agenda.

Thanks in advance for your input.
Corbb O'Connor
Virginia Student Division President

P.S. Have you visited www.Braille.org yet? Check out the first U.S.