[Vabs] paid editor wanted

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 2 18:32:42 UTC 2010

Hi Ashley,
I can use an editor for articles etc I write. Would you be interested in
several hours work a month doing that? It is a paid position.

If not, is there anyone else on the list who would like to make some money
being an editor? Let me know.

John Bailey
703.994.2040

John C. Bailey
President, Fairfax Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia
4219 Linden Street, Fairfax,Virginia, 22030
Direct:(703) 994 2040
www.nfbv.org
john_bailey17 at hotmail.com