[Vabs] Happy new year

Jessica Kostiw jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 00:57:37 UTC 2010

Happy New Year all!

I like this thread Ash!  I always have the lose weight resolution, but I've
already broken that resolution... but the year is young!  I guess my
resolution would be to find an apartment in Arlington, and secondly take one
day at a time.  Enjoy the little things more!  I am not good at not sweating
the small stuff.

:)