[Vabs] You only have 30 days left to win up to $12K from the NFB!

Corbb O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 00:44:13 UTC 2010

If you will be a blind college student in the 2010-2011 academic year,
and you're not applying for this scholarship, then you are ensuring
that you're not several thousand dollars richer! You have nothing to
lose by applying!

Corbb

NFB 2010 Scholarship Program for blind college students
Deadline: March 31, 2010

I’ve attached a flyer about the National Federation of the Blind
national scholarship program.  This program is solely for legally
blind students in the United States or Puerto Rico who will be
attending college or university in fall 2010.  We have 30 scholarships
in our program. Students apply to the scholarship program (not for a
particular scholarship). The NFB Scholarship Committee chooses the 30
winners from all who apply and later decides which scholarship each of
the thirty winners will receive.

$12,000 –   1 award
$10,000 –   1 award
$  5,000 –   4 awards
$  3,000— 22 awards
Plus other gifts to our 30 scholarship winners.

Complete details are available on our Website at www.nfb.org/scholarships
.

Please share this information with other departments and agencies in
your state that have contact with blind college students. Please give
it to any high school senior intent on entering college in fall 2010
or any blind college student from college freshman up through working
on a PhD, and any counselor, teacher, or parent working with a blind
scholar.

Cordially,

Mr. Anil Lewis, Chairperson
NFB Scholarship Committee
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
       at Jernigan Place
Office:  (410) 659-9314, x2415;
Email:  scholarships at nfb.org;
Website:  www.nfb.org/scholarships
Discussion Groups: www.nfb.net.org
There is a Braille literacy crisis in America.  For the whole story,
go to www.braille.org.