[Vabs] (no subject)

Jessica Kostiw jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 04:08:36 UTC 2010

Please share the following announcement with others who may be interested.

ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY CENTER LLC

November 2008 On-Line Training Schedule

Following  is a list of online training sessions to  be conducted by

ATC.  If you have never visited our on-classroom or purchased one of

our training tutorials, you may want to review the following

information.  All on-line group sessions are provided at a minimal

charge of $75. per person.  Registration is required for

participation and payment can be made by either Visa or Master

Card.  After you register, you will receive a detailed e-mail with

web site and password details.  Our contact information is noted

below.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Toll Free:  888-723-5011 Ext. 3

November Seminars at ATC:

Thursday, November 6, 2008

1:30 to 3:30 PM. PST

Zip me up, please:

   Zip files are great for sending large files over the internet,

for storage, and backup. This seminar will discuss creating and

extracting files in the .zip and .rar formats.  Downloading zipped

files, using Winzip,  PK Zip for Windows and Secure Zip will be

discussed, as well as using Windows compressed folder view.  This

seminar will also cover creating self extracting executable files.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

1:30 to 3:30 Pm PST

Victor, is that you?

The Victor Reader Stream is the hottest new portable reading

and recording device for the blind and visually impaired on the

market today.  This

seminar will show you how to transfer files between the Victor and

your computer,

how to read and record, how to navigate the Library of Congress

website to download

books to your Victor Reader, and how to properly set up the NLS

encryption key so

that you can access those books.  Additionally, we will discuss using

the Victor

Reader Stream with Audible.com and System Access.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

1:30 to 3:30 PM PST

Leap of Faith:

   This is a different type of seminar for us.  Participants will learn

how to keep their computers safe from inappropriate

content.  Furthermore, we will

discuss sites and software that is available as Bible Study and

Prayer Request tools.

A portion of this seminar will be set aside to talk about how you or

your church

can maximize your impact through use of the internet.

Please note that all new ATC seminars will be conducted using Skype,

so if you are

not online, we can call you, and you may participate via phone.

Assistive Technology Center LLC

Contact: Connie Leblond

In <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns =

"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Sacramento:  916-381-5011
Ext. 3

Toll Free:  888-723-5011 Ext. 3

<http://www.atechcenter.net/>www.atechcenter.net

5330 Power Inn Rd. Suite F