[Vabs] Announcing the 2010 NFB of Virginia Scholarship Program!

Corbbmacc O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 03:06:49 UTC 2010

Hello!

This is a final reminder that the deadline for the NFB of Virginia
Scholarship Program is in just nine days...on September 17th. We have
up to 3 scholarships to award, in the amount of $1,500 plus an
expenses-paid trip to our state convention. Even if you are attending
school in another state, you are eligible for this program...as long
as your permanent residence is in the Commonwealth. (Students
attending college in the Commonwealth but whose permanent residence is
in another state are also eligible.)

I am re-attaching the application and message sent in mid-July. Please
contact me, the committee chairman, with any questions. My contact
info is listed in the application materials.