[Vabs] Blind students gathering in Falls Church, Virginia in three weeks!

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 3 04:40:37 UTC 2011

Hi Britany and all,
We had a successful convention in VA.
Glad you were there.  I heard that the student seminars went well; I
attended general session rather than student track; I finished my undergrad
degree in 2009.  But I did attend most of the business meeting; we have a
new board and hope that will bring new life to the division.
If anyone here went share your experiences.  What did you learn from the
technology seminar or other activities?

Ashley