[Vabs] Nabs Shift Updates

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 21:09:28 UTC 2011

Hi all,
 A  big "  thank you" to those  who have already signed up to help out
in some way with the nabs events at National convention!     We still
need help in the following areas:
 Exhibit  hall  (Sebastian K ballroom, level 1)

 The following shifts are still open:
Tuesday July 5
 shift 4:  9a.m. – 11a.m.
Shift 5: 11a.m. – 1 p.m.
Shift 6: 1: p.m. – 3p.m.

Wednesday July 6:
Shift 9: 7 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Shift 10:  8:30 p.m. – 10p.m.

Thursday, July 7:
Shift 11:
12 noon – 1:45 p.m.
shift 12:  7p.m. – 8p.m.
shift 13: 8p.m. – 9p.m.

Nabs business meeting  on Monday July 4 ( meet at around 6:10 p.m. if
you plan to marshal)
 We need:
 2 marshals and 2 counters for elections.
 Counters will count election ballots ( would  prefer that you not be
seeking election for a nabs office at this years meeting.)
Monte Carlo: Thursday evening  july 7.  The help will needed in two
shifts  with one starting  at 7 and one at 9.  (Wekiwa 8, Level 2
)
 Help is mostly needed  for card dealers ( at least four  folks per
shift).  We can still  use help for set up – marshaling (4-5 people
for shift).

 Please contact me directly at dsmithnfb at gmail.com
 When you contact me, please   be sure to let me know what shift  you
would like to work where, and be sure to be  clear on  what you would
like to do in the case of monte carlo.  Also, please be sure  to
include a phone number to be reached at during convention.
  Best,
   Darian

   --
   Darian Smith
   Board member/ convention  volunteer coordinator

   “My secret?  See it, and stay focused on it.”

   — Shaquille O'Neal